Politics

150 HEAD OF STATES LISTEN PRESIDENT HOLLANDE LAUNCHING THE COP21 OPENING PARIS

EXCERPT OF THE SPEECH

Banner COP21 (Source: Rahma Sophia Rachdi)
President Hollande-COP21 Opening
(Source: Rahma Sophia Rachdi)
USPA NEWS - "This is a historic day that we live. France hosts 150 heads of state & government, thousands of delegates from all continents. Never a conference had hosted so many authorities coming from so many countries. Never, I mean never, the issue of an international meeting had been as high."Hollande said
Media Center COP21 Bourget
Source: Rahma Sophia Rachdi
This is a historic day that we live. France hosts 150 heads of state and government, thousands of delegates from all continents. Never a conference had hosted so many authorities coming from so many countries. Never, I mean never, the issue of an international meeting had been as high as it's about the planet's future and the future of life.--------------------------- PRESIDENT HOLLANDE GIVES A SPEECH BEFORE 150 HEADS OF STATE AND THEIR DELEGATES TO LAUNCH THE COP21 IN PARIS------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The President Hollande made an opening speech at the great conference of COP21 climate (Conference of Parties under the umbrella of UN) in Paris, on November 30th. He made his speech clear, sober without being alarmist but realistic by stating some of its own commitments vis a vis the most vulnerable countries suffering the effects of climate change. His speech worthy of a great leader of the nation was at once heard and very applauded by the 150 heads of states and delegates present at the plenary session, while thousands of journalists relayed this event in the four corners of the planet. The COP21 Bourget, begins with a historic announcement was launched by the magnitude of both the mobilisation of State leaders came in large numbers and the urgency of the fight against climate change. The 150 states of 196 UN states came to the rendez vous with the planet as if to apologise to the Mother Earth and offering her a healing solution, as after damage inflicted by the highly industrialised human activity.
S Royal FHollande Ban Ki Moon C Figures
“Mr. Secretary-General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-Moon expensive, Dear Heads of State and Government, Madam Executive Secretary of our Conference, Ladies, Ministers, This is a historic day that we live. France hosts 150 heads of state and government, thousands of delegates from all continents. Never a conference had hosted so many authorities coming from so many countries. Never, I mean never, the issue of an international meeting had been as high as it's about the planet's future and the future of life. Thousands of delegates from all continents. Never a conference, in the past has hosted so many authorities, that came from so many countries. But never, I say it again, "never", the issue of an international meeting had been so higher because it's the matter of the planet's future, thus the future of life.“ started President Hollande as a preamble of his speech to the audience of COP21, plenary session.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Francois Hollande continues “Yet two weeks ago, here in Paris, there was a group of fanatics that sowed death in the streets. I want here to express my gratitude on behalf of the French people supported by all manners, all messages, all the signs of friendship that we have received since November 13.“ explaining the particular context of the after Terrorists attacks of Black Friday, November 13. These tragic events befalling us, but at the same time forcing us. They force us to focus on the essentials. Your presence raises great hope that we have no right to disappoint, because there are people and billions of human beings who are focused on us.“
Stand at COP21 GO COP
"I DO NOT PREVENT THE COUNTER-TERRORISM AGAINST GLOBAL WARMING"SAID PRESIDENT HOLLANDE “I am not against the fight against terrorism to the fight against global warming. These are two major global challenges we face, because we have to leave our children a better world free of terror. We owe them a preserved plant disaster, a sustainable planet.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The year that we have just experienced was the year that broke all records: record temperature, CO2 concentration record, Most extreme climate events:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The President Hollande recalled the five major dramatic consequences suffered by the palette because of global warming. Drought, floods, hurricanes, melting ice, rising sea levels, ocean acidification. The victims of these phenomena are millions of people and property damage in billions. No country or region is immune to the effects of climate change.How can we accept that it is the poorest countries, those that emit less greenhouse gases, those who are the most vulnerable who are even more affected.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The President Hollande reminded the devastating effects of recent years due to climate warming and portrays a serious scenario for the people who suffer the adverse effects of the disorder. “I speak to you today, in the name of climate justice. In the name of climate justice that we must act. Become aware of the seriousness of the threat to the equilibrium of the world. The global warming announces conflicts such as the cloud carries the storm, and causes migrations that throw more refugees on roads that those generated by wars. States may no longer be able to satisfy the vital needs of their population, with risks of famine, rural exodus or clashes to access the property from increasingly scarce called water.---------------------------------------- Yes, what 's all matters, with the Climate Conference, COP21, is peace. Yet, hope rose with the preparation of the COP21. The international community has, set up already a full agenda, in September through sustainable development goals. They were adopted at the general assembly of the UN, and I want to congratulate the Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon“. President Hollande said.

more information: https://I am correspondent based in France, registered and empowered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. I am wheelchair bound, and work on my own, without any assistant, nor photographer, working under my name. The law punishes the identity theft.

Liability for this article lies with the author, who also holds the copyright. Editorial content from USPA may be quoted on other websites as long as the quote comprises no more than 5% of the entire text, is marked as such and the source is named (via hyperlink).